A & E Project Manager
Since 2001, Concordia, has been a firm that always focused on becoming an Industry-Leader in Providing Engineering & Construction Services to the Wireless Telecom sector.
Our team of Professional Associates is focused on providing services to Fortune 500 Clients such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular & AT&T. We pride ourselves as being a mid-sized firm that is able to give our clients the attention of smaller firms yet provides our employees and associates the environment and stability of bigger firms without becoming a number. We are one of the very few Engineering Firms in the Country that Designs and Builds its own creations in the wireless sector. We currently are seeking an A&E Project Manager to join our team and help us broaden our company and continue to grow.
· Manage and Review design plans for Civil / Architectural Construction Documents for Wireless Telecommunications sites such as:
o Raw Land Cell Towers and
o DAS / in-building
o Small Cells
· Read, Analyze & Understand the specific project scope of work for the staring with
o The RFDS (RF Data Sheet)
o The existing electrical power and proposed power requirements
o Identify any potential Space constraints / Challenges and develop a solution for the site layout
o Identify any potential Structural constraints / Challenges and escalate to the Customer with Potential Solutions
· Attend & Perform site walks with the customer
· Perform structural mappings on rooftops (i.e. take measurements, collect and seek out data and existing building drawings from the field sufficient to perform the designs in the office side).
· Perform site audits
· Ability to be flexible enough to travel out of Illinois state is not a requirement but is considered a plus.
· Review & Critique Structural Designs and Analysis Calculations for Wireless Telecommunications project sites such as:
o Rooftops Tenant Improvements
o Elevated Tanks
o Monopole Towers
o Self-Support Towers
o Guyed Towers
o Deep Caisson Foundation Designs
· Attend Zoning hearings and Plan Review Public Hearings with the client
· Ability to work directly with cities and local jurisdictions to understand their code requirements
· Work with local inspectors in the field to inspect sites
· Work with licensed engineers as well surveyors to review and revise the calculations and designs as needed
· Having the ability to assist other teams with Civil and/or Architectural Designs as needed whenever workloads change is considered a HUGE plus.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Minimum 4-Year Degree in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or Architecture.
· 5-years experience in telecommunications design (cell towers, wireless A&E designs, structural detailing, and/or construction documentation in the cell tower industry).
· 5-years experience in Structural design, fabrication drawings or any Tenant Improvement projects can be used to substitute for the above-mentioned experience requirements.
· Ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated.
· Great organizational skills are extremely important.