Professional Land Surveyor
Since 2001, Concordia, has been a firm that always focused on becoming an Industry-Leader in Providing Engineering & Construction Services to the Wireless Telecom sector.
Our team of Professional Associates is focused on providing services to Fortune 500 Clients such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular & AT&T. We pride ourselves as being a mid-sized firm that is able to give our clients the attention of smaller firms yet provides our employees and associates the environment and stability of bigger firms without becoming a number. We are one of the very few Engineering Firms in the Country that Designs and Builds its own creations in the wireless sector. We currently are seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to join our team and help us broaden our company and continue to grow.
· Responsible for Reviewing, Preparing & Certifying Topographic & Boundary Surveys
· Train Staff on how to take detailed measurements, notes and pictures of the proposed construction locations, cable routes, and project sites.
· ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
· Prepare Easement, Boundary Plats, & Legal Descriptions
· Research monuments/benchmarks
· Review field survey notes/drawings for plan drafting and design
· Train Staff on how to Set up & operate GPS equipment, Trimble robotic, & total station
· Train Staff on how to perform Construction Stake-outs
· Order utility locates for project site, verify with JULIE/Private locator to make sure all JULIE members responded/re-order
· Researching map records, dropping off plan submittals, and picking up/delivering permits.
· Research deeds and maps needed to establish property lines
· Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
· Must be licensed in IL or WI as a PLS (Professional Land Surveyor)
· Must have experience with surveying equipment (GPS rover/data collectors/TS)
· Must have experience with boundary/ALTA/Topo/utility surveys as well as construction stake outs
· Minimum 5 years field experience is required