Since 2001, Concordia, has been a firm that always focused on becoming an Industry-Leader in Providing Engineering & Construction Services to the Wireless Telecom sector.
Our team of Professional Associates is focused on providing services to Fortune 500 Clients such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular & AT&T. We pride ourselves as being a mid-sized firm that is able to give our clients the attention of smaller firms yet provides our employees and associates the environment and stability of bigger firms without becoming a number. We are one of the very few Engineering Firms in the Country that Designs and Builds its own creations in the wireless sector. We currently are seeking a Structural Engineer to join our team and help us broaden our company and continue to grow.
· Perform Structural Designs and Analysis Calculations for Wireless Telecommunications project sites such as:
o Rooftops Tenant Improvements (using RAMSBEAM and Risa3D)
o Elevated Tanks (using MathCad)
o Monopole Towers (using RISATower)
o Self-Support Towers (Using RISATower)
o Guyed Towers (Using RISATower)
o Deep Caisson Foundation Designs
· Work with the licensed structural engineer to review and revise the calculations and designs as needed
· Read, Analyze & Understand the specific project scope of work for the staring with
o The RFDS (RF Data Sheet)
o Identify any potential Structural constraints / Challenges and escalate to the Project Manager
· Attend & Perform site walks with the project manager and the customer whenever needed
· Perform structural mappings on rooftops and take measurements on sites and collect data from the field sufficient to perform the designs in the office side.
· Perform site audits
· Having the ability to assist other teams with Civil and/or Architectural Designs as needed whenever workloads change is considered a HUGE plus.
· Having the Ability to travel out of Illinois state is not a requirement but is considered a plus.
· Having an EIT or SEIT or PE or SE or RA is always considered a huge plus as we are always looking for our team members to grow and continue their professional development.
Skills & Qualifications
· 4-Year Degree in Structural Engineering.
· 2-years experience in telecommunications design (cell towers, wireless A&E designs, structural detailing, and/or construction documentation in the cell tower industry).
· 4-years experience in Structural design, fabrication drawings or any Tenant Improvement projects can be used to substitute for the above mentioned experience requirements.
· Ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated.
· Great organizational skills are extremely important.