Since 2001, Concordia, has been a firm that always focused on becoming an Industry-Leader in Providing Engineering & Construction Services to the Wireless Telecom sector.
Our team of Professional Associates is focused on providing services to Fortune 500 Clients such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular & AT&T. We pride ourselves as being a mid-sized firm that is able to give our clients the attention of smaller firms yet provides our employees and associates the environment and stability of bigger firms without becoming a number. We are one of the very few Engineering Firms in the Country that Designs and Builds its own creations in the wireless sector. We currently are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team and help us broaden our company and continue to grow.
· Communicating with clients on current and pending status of jobs.
· Maintaining project data in company’s database.
· Coordinating with Project Managers on project start dates and status of permits for jobs.
· Overseeing the permit process for commercial install jobs across the country.
· Arranging for payment for permits in a timely manner.
· Tracking open permits and report progress to Project Managers.
· Coordinating the final inspections of jobs as required.
· Requesting COs and surety bonds for permits and business licenses
· Arranging for construction testing and engineering services if necessary.
· Supports Project Managers for assigned projects
· Creates and updates the project schedules from mid-stage development through engineering, procurement, and construction phases of projects
· Administers the RFP process for long lead procurement and EPC services
· Reviews and collaboratively edits project contractual documents and exhibits
· Finds technical solutions for the project team
· Provides project information for project stake holders and manages the document control process for assigned projects
· Leads constructability reviews and other project engineering and construction meetings with in-house staff
· Performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
· At least 1+ years of office-setting experience
· Some customer service experience required; be genuinely happy to help our customers
· High standard of integrity and reliability
· Ability to multi-task while handling urgent request efficiently, quickly, and calmly
· Able to work under very tight time requirements and deadlines
· Demonstrate the ability to lead and collaborate with others
· Able to work long hours during work week during deadline
· Able to read, write, understand, and speak English proficiently
· Proficient and comfortable with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc