Land Survey Drafter
Since 2001, Concordia, has been a firm that always focused on becoming an Industry-Leader in Providing Engineering & Construction Services to the Wireless Telecom sector.
Our team of Professional Associates is focused on providing services to Fortune 500 Clients such as T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular & AT&T. We pride ourselves as being a mid-sized firm that is able to give our clients the attention of smaller firms yet provides our employees and associates the environment and stability of bigger firms without becoming a number. We are one of the very few Engineering Firms in the Country that Designs and Builds its own creations in the wireless sector. We currently are seeking a Land Survey Drafter to join our team and help us broaden our company and continue to grow.
· Work with Licensed Surveyors
· Perform work as assigned by Licensed Land Surveyor
· Production & Drafting of Topographic & Boundary Surveys
· Support & Draft ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
· Support & Draft Easement, Boundary Plats, & Legal Description
· Manage Land Survey Projects from Data points to finished Auto-CAD Drawing
· Prepare & Create full Auto-CAD Drawings beginning from Field Data Points
· Generate surfaces and contours
· Prepare field survey notes/drawings for plan drafting and design
· May involve runner/courier responsibilities that include researching map records, dropping off plan submittals, and picking up/delivering permits.
· Research deeds and maps needed to establish property lines
· Read and interpret drawings/maps for data verification and project design
· Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
· Proficient in AutoCAD & Civil 3D
· Land Survey Field experience a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to read and understand legal descriptions
· Ability to work independently and part of a team