The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources. We are looking for a positive individual that has experience in employee relations, labor laws, employment verification, & retention strategies. The candidate we look for are highly motivated and self-driven with a strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal, clear communication skills coupled with strong problem-solving skills. We are looking for someone who can handle pressure very well and understand that we are a dynamic & growing company.
· Manage the collecting, recording, measurement, and trending of employment practices of hiring, turnover and transfer practices of staff as well in the marketplace
· Develop policies, procedures, practices, and guidelines necessary for optimal administration
· Provide advice, counsel, and train management team in best practices for retention, employee engagement, & employee relations
· Oversee the administration and implementation of Employee Relations. Conducts investigations and recommends solutions that are fair and consistent
· Oversee the hiring, on boarding, training, & retaining process with support of recruiter
· Provide guidance to managers regarding terminations, performance issues, and interpersonal conflict.
· Works closely to improve work relationships & employee engagement.
· Support management team with performance reviews
· Assures compliance with federal & state laws
· Oversee and process benefit enrollment
· Conduct exit interviews & oversee the termination process to ensure completion accordance with company policy and procedure
· Complete other projects and duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
· At least 5 years in Human Resources in a management position preferred
· Knowledgeable in both State and Federal Employment laws a must
· Knowledgeable in EEOC / OFCCP LAWS a must
· Experience conducting investigations – Employee Relations
· Microsoft Office experience
· Bilingual Spanish a plus
· PHR or SHRM-CP a Plus